The Future Surgery Virtual programme will host a line-up of leading sector specialists including:
- Shafi Ahmed and John Nosta, holding a provocative discussion about medicine’s new partnership with technology
- Peter Brennan exploring Human Factors and impact on surgery
- Helen Bevan Chief Transformation Officer at NHS Horizons on 'How to make change happen in a changing world’
- Rafael Guerrero, Director Heart Unit, Chief of Congenital Cardiac Surgery, Alder Hey Children's Hospital, talking on 'The best accelerator is a crisis… healthcare innovation during the C19 Pandemic- Innovation in Surgery'
- Scarlett McNally exploring ‘Sustainability in surgery and better team working
- Andrew Bastawrous from Peek Vision giving us insight into Frugal Innovation and Wing Commander Marcus Stow, OBE, MStJ sharing the JHubMed approach to innovating in a crisis – and what medicine can learn.
In addition our event partners the AfPP, CODP CPOC and ASiT will be delivering a set of bespoke speaker sessions within the event – more details to follow soon…
Alongside these and many more thought provoking sessions we will be hosting panel discussions on: Challenges of restarting elective surgery, What the Covid-19 experience has taught us in medicine and surgery, The Perioperative Pathway hosted by David Selwyn, CPOC, and Challenges and opportunities – entrepreneurship for surgeons.
Please register for your opportunity to be involved in the Future of Surgery – the interactive Virtual event will let you ask questions directly to the speakers, suggest subjects for the panels to discuss, and vote giving us your important input and feedback. Those who have registered will be notified when the full programme goes live!